NCAA Eligibility Center
NCAA Eligibility Center Checklist
- Register at the beginning of your sophomore year at www.eligibilitycenter.org ($70 registration fee).
- Ask your high school counselor send your transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center (EC) at the end of your junior year.
- Take the SAT and/or ACT and use the code "9999" to have your official score sent directly to the NCAA EC (Test scores that appear on transcripts will not be used).
- Check with your guidance counselor that you're on track to graduate on time with the required amount of core courses.
- Request Final Amateurism certification during your senior year (beginning 4/1).
- Ask your high school counselor to submit your final transcript with proof of graduation